Coleslaw is such a great summer side. It whips up quickly and is made out of cheap veggies that stay good in the fridge for awhile. Shred up the cabbage and carrots, throw in some mayo, a bit of seasoning and dash of vinegar, and you have a classic and simple side dish for your summer meal. Here’s how to make simple and delicious coleslaw.
1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
2 Large carrots, peeled and shredded
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1-2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1.Mix together the cabbage, shredded carrots, mayo and vinegar.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Serve as a simple side to any grilled meat or summer sandwich.
Here’s a printable recipe card for you!
- 1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1-2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together shredded cabbage, carrots, mayo and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a simple side.
Tell me, what do you like to serve coleslaw with?